Someone emailed me this week, and asked how he could improve his Excel skills.
Here's what I suggested:
- read Excel books – here’s a list of my favourites: http://www.contextures.com/xlbookshelf.html
- follow a few Excel blogs – John Walkenbach has a list: http://spreadsheetpage.com/index.php/excelfeeds/
- visit some of the Excel MVP websites: http://www.mvps.org/links.html#Excel
- watch Excel video tutorials – here are some of mine: http://www.contextures.com/ExcelVideoTutorials.html
- And keep trying new things in your own Excel files!
What would you add to that list?