In this short video, Microsoft employees and customers talk about the benefits of Excel 2010, both for the users and the IT department. Watch carefully — there will be a test later!
The Future of Productivity Giveaway
The nice people at Ignite Social Media invited me to participate in a giveaway [for USA residents only], as part of the Office 2010 launch. No free stuff for me, but one of you can win a cool prize package. Yes, there’s probably a better adjective than "cool" — at least I didn’t say "groovy". 😉
The Prize Package
- one (1) copy of Microsoft Office 2010: Home and Business
- a Flip Ultra HD Camcorder
- a Seagate FreeAgent Desk Hard Drive (1 TB)
Here’s a picture of the prize package, obviously not shown to scale! The pictures are from the Microsoft Store site, so the actual prizes might look different. Based on the prices shown in the Microsoft Store, the prize value is approximately $589 USD.
How to Enter
The giveaway is a scavenger hunt, so you’ll have to watch the video (at the top of this post) to find an answer to this question:
- How does Excel 2010 make data analysis and reporting better/easier?
Add a comment below, with a unique, relevant answer to the question shown above. (Don’t just copy someone else’s comment!)
The Giveaway Rules
- You must be a resident of the Unites States of America.
- The entry deadline is 12:00 noon (Eastern time zone) on Tuesday, June 8th, 2010.
- One entry per person – any additional entries will be deleted from the draw
- A random draw will select the winner from all valid entries.
- Winner will be notified by email, so please provide a valid email address. This will not be publicly visible, but will be shared with the contest organizers at Ignite Social Media, so they can contact the winner to arrange delivery.
The winner will be announced in this blog on Wednesday, June 9th.
More Future of Productivity Events
This widget has more videos, and you can click to learn more about the Future of Productivity launch.