The lucky winners, in my random Excel draw, are:
Congratulations! I’ll email you later today, to arrange sending you a copy of Mike’s add-in. And thanks Mike, for providing the prizes!
Thank You for Participating
That’s the end of the Summer Excel Giveaways for this year, and thank you for participating. Your comments were thoughtful and much appreciated by the contest sponsors, and by me.
When you explain how you would use a tool, describe problems that you’re having in Excel, or share the reasons that you’d like a book, it helps with product planning and improvements.
If you have ideas or suggestions for giveaways in the future, please let me know, either in the comments, or by email. I like to find prizes that are useful to those of us who use Excel every day, so we can be more productive and learn new skills.
Maybe we can have another giveaway series in a few months, to brighten up the long winter months (or cool off the summer days, for those of you in the southern hemisphere!)
Thanks Again to the Sponsors
Of course, the summer giveaways would not have been possible without the generous sponsors. Thanks to all of them! Here’s the list, with a link back to each contest:
- Katie Mohr, Wiley: 101 Excel Tips Book
- Jon Peltier, Peltier Tech: Excel Charting Utility
- Bill Jelen, Mr.Excel: Ctrl+Shift+Enter Array Formulas Book
- Jon Wittwer, Vertex42: Spreadsheet Tips Workbook
- Contextures Inc.: PivotPower Premium Add-in
- Katie Mohr, Wiley: Excel Dashboards and Reports Book
- Jon Wittwer, Vertex42: Gantt Chart Template Kit
- Mike Alexander: Dashboard Tools Add-In