Are you an Excel power user? Answer a few quick questions at the Excelerators Quiz site, and find out how you rate. You could even win a nice prize here at the Contextures blog!
The team at PowerPivot for Microsoft Excel 2010 created the Excelerators Quiz, and to make the challenge more exciting, they're sponsoring a giveaway here on the Contextures blog (for USA residents only).
The blog giveaway prize has a total value of over $250, and will include a Dell ST2310 23 inch flat panel monitor, keyboard, and mouse. You'll be even more powerful if you have those tools!
Enter the Giveaway
What does it take to be an Excel power user? What kind of quiz questions would you create? We'll create our own Excel quiz here in the comments. Maybe it'll be better than the Excelerators Quiz!
To enter the giveaway, after you take the Excelerators Quiz, come back here and add a comment. In your comment:
- Create your own unique question for the Excelerators Quiz.
- Make your question multiple choice, with the correct answer as one of the four options.
You can contribute more than one question, but only your first question will be entered in the giveaway draw.
The Giveaway Rules
- You must be a legal resident of the Unites States of America.
- To enter, submit an original Excelerators quiz question in the comments below, with the correct answer as one of the 4 multiple choice options
- The comment must be submitted before the deadline of 12:00 noon (Eastern Time) on Thursday, January 28th, 2010
- One entry per person – any additional entries will be deleted from the draw
- A random draw will select the winner from all valid entries.
- Winner will be notified by email, so please provide a valid email address. This will not be publicly visible, but will be shared with the contest organizers at Ignite Social Media, so they can contact the winner to arrange delivery.
The Alpha Geek Challenge
The PowerPivot team has also launched an Alpha Geek Challenge for more advanced excel geeks. Donald Farmer will host a PowerPivot competition in which the Grand Prize winner will receive an all-expenses paid trip to the 2010 Microsoft BI Conference in New Orleans, LA in June.
After you finish the Excelerators Quiz, and the giveaway contest here, see how you do in the Alpha Geek Challenge!