On Thursday, June 12th, Jon Peltier is releasing the Advanced version of his Excel Chart Utility. If you make charts in Excel, keep reading, to see what the chart utility does, and how you can win a copy of your own.
What’s New in the Advanced Chart Utility?
The Standard Chart Utility is a real time-saver, and includes several custom charts, including the popular Waterfall, Cluster-Stack, and Box and Whisker charts.
The Advanced Edition will include all of those features, plus:
- a few more variations on waterfall charts,
- a Diverging Stacked Bar Chart, useful for plotting survey results,
- Histograms (two types) and Pareto Diagrams
- and Cycle Plots.
Charting Tools Too
The Standard Chart Utility has other charting tools too:
- functions that easily edit the series formula,
- handle labeling of series so the legend isn’t needed,
- opening the folder in which the active sheet is stored,
- and exporting a chart as an image file
In addition to those tools, the Advanced Edition can also:
- export a range as an image file
- export one or more charts into PowerPoint or Word in several formats
- and switch various X and Y aspects of a chart (data, axis scales, and/or axis titles).
Enter the Giveaway
Jon Peltier has kindly provided a copy of his new Advanced Excel Chart Utility for this giveaway. If you’d like a chance to win this awesome add-in, make a comment below.
- In your comment, tell us why you need the Advanced Chart Utility.
- Include your email address, so Jon or I can contact you if you win. Your contact information won’t be publicly visible, and it won’t be used for any other mailings.
- The deadline is Wednesday, June 11th, at 5 PM, Eastern Daylight Time.
- One entry per person.
- The winners will be selected as described below, and announced here on Thursday, June 12th.
- The winners will have 24 hours to claim their prize, and if not claimed, another name will be selected.
One Grand Prize – Advanced Charting Utility by PeltierTech
- I’ll choose 3 of the comments that I like best – so do your best to explain why you want the utility!
- From those top 3 comments, I’ll make a random draw for the grand prize winner.
2 Runner-Up Prizes – Contextures Product of Your Choice
- The other two people from the top 3 comments will get a runner up prize. They can each select any one of my Contextures products, such as my PivotPower Premium add-in.
One Random Prize – Contextures Product of Your Choice
- I’ll also pick one random name from the remaining comments, for another prize. That winner can also select any one of my Contextures products, such as my Excel UserForm kit.
Good luck, and remember, the entry deadline is Wednesday, June 11th, at 5 PM, Eastern Daylight Time.
Click here for more information on the PeltierTech Excel Chart Utility.